“There’s no island that stands on its own. We all have to work with one another to make sure that collectively, we’re taking care of the needs of the masses. Not everyone does the same thing, not everyone is an expert in every area. Collectively, our expertise helps produce what needs to be produced for the population that we serve.”
Housing Collective Partner
Data & Research
Effective housing solutions must be grounded in data and research if we are to ensure the highest and best use of resources and deliver impact at both the systems and population levels. The Housing Collective is committed to implementing data-driven policy strategies and evidence-based interventions and best practices. We rely on data and academic research to operationalize and improve on innovation in our sector and to hold ourselves and our partners accountable in all that we do.
- Afford CT
- Housing Needs Analysis
- CAN Data
- Housing CT’s Future
- Cross Sector Fact Sheets
- Narrative Change
- Fair Housing
Landlord Resource Center
A credible, centralized support network of resources and assistance for landlords, developed to guarantee rental income, reduce vacancies, and stabilize tenancies.
- Guarantee your rental income and increase equitable access to safe and affordable housing for your neighbors and community members.
- Stabilize your rental income and positively impact your community with Government-funded programs.
- Our dedicated LRC staff will equip you with the resources you need, from supporting asset management to overseeing the day-to-day operational aspects of property management.
- Together, we can put government housing subsidies to work for you and your tenants.
- Join the Landlord Resource Center’s centralized support system for landlords and property managers and be a part of the Housing Collective’s impressive network of committed, innovative housing, homelessness, and social justice practitioners.
Renter / Homeowner Resources
- Right to Counsel
- Financial Literacy Center
- Fair Rent
- Fair Housing
- Foreclosure Prevention Program Links